"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 in Review

January
Daisy had hip surgery.  Almost a year later and she is as good as new.

Had to start patching Oliver's eye.  


February
A trip to the Great Wolf Lodge

March
In attempt to pinch some pennies, I made my own laundry detergent...TRIED TO...Pinterest FAIL!!!  I ended up costing us a new range.  Happy birthday to me.....

April
Fishing at the pond.  The boys love this.
Celebrating our one year wait for Annie. Eating Ethiopian food.  One year behind us.  One year closer.

May
A trip to the fresh water fishery in Athens, TX
I turned 35!

June
Mission trip to Ethiopia.  A trip I will never forget.

July
Clayton goes to camp for the first time.

August
We have a potty trained boy!!

September
Big boy bed.  

October
The boys had a successful season of flag football.


November
Squeek (Alisa) gets married and Elliot gets to be Ring Bearer.

December
SNOW






1 comment:

Donna said...

Hey- you missed our vacation in August!! It was a very fun year - and the best years are still ahead!