"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Honor Choir

Clayton made the honor choir last week.  He did not tell us because he didn't want to do it.  I found out from Avery's mom.  I was so proud of him and of course told him he at least needed to try it out before deciding.  He actually thought it was fun (just like his mom told him it would be).  They had two practices and performed at the Murphy tree lighting on Thursday night.  I could not believe that he had all the music memorized.  Nonna and Nonae and Gigi and Grandpa came to cheer him on.  We were all so proud.


Tim Urban performed after them.  I have no idea who this is, but he is from American Idol season 9 if anyone is an American Idol watcher.  
 We skipped the Tim Urban performance and toured the fire station instead.



This spring the honor choir will be doing Aladdin the musical.  Can't wait for that!

No comments: