"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Friday, December 21, 2012

School's out- Christmas Break!!!

Picture taking has been sparse this month.  Along with blogging.....So, I have very few pictures of the Christmas parties at school and the ones I have are terrible.  Elliot spent most of the parties wanting me to hold him.  Silly boy.  Clayton had a pancake party and got to wear pjs to school!  Oliver had a book exchange and donuts.  The first graders were definitely hyped up about Christmas break.  I got out of there as soon as I could.  Whew!!  Could never be a teacher...so thankful and blessed by those that are!!!  The boys stayed at school so I could finish up some last minute shopping and they got home around 12:45.  We celebrated with haircuts (Clayton was thrilled) and yogurtville.  We are looking forward to fun days at home and sleeping in!!!!!!!!!  



No comments: