"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Snow Day

We woke up to snow completely covering the ground.  The boys could not wait to get out in it.  Thankfully, last year I had bought snow bibs for the boys at the thrift store for $3 each.  It was the most fun they have had in the snow because they didn't get their clothes sopping wet. We still did not have any waterproof shoes, so target bags were wrapped and taped around their shoes.  It was so cold, my camera lens kept fogging up. The temp was in the 20s.  BRRRRR!!!!



































 Even Daisy enjoyed some time out in the snow!












 I spent most of my time reading by the fire!!!
 By the end of the day, the snow was mostly melted.  That is how we roll in Texas!

No comments: