"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

21 Months

We have been waiting for 21 months.  Coming up on 2 years.  But, this year is going to be different.  Because this year she will be coming home.  I am going to believe that with every piece of me.  I am going to pray that with every bit of my heart and soul.  This year we are going to be praying and fasting for her like never before.  I don't want to spend another Christmas without her here.  Too many have past.  I have so much hope and anticipation for this year.  I have even thought a bit about preparing her room for her.  For so long, I have tried not to even go there.  I thank God for giving me a patient heart.  I thank him for teaching me and molding me on this journey and preparing our home for this life that He is going to bring to us.

Would you please be praying for this too?  Pray for Annie to come home this year.

3 comments:

Lainey-Paney said...

Praying for your family!
Complete in 2013!

Koleta said...

I'll be praying for your family. I hope you get to come to Ethiopia soon to get your little girl!!

Koleta Hatfield

Anonymous said...

I will be praying for Annie! Sandi