"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Nassau, Bahamas

Nassau was my favorite stop.  Today, the soreness from the jet skiing was kicking in.  I could barely walk.  Crazy.  We ended up booking an excursion for today since we didn't get to go yesterday.  We went on a Catamaran Sail and Snorkel excursion.  It was wonderful.





 The Atlantis















 We are thankful for our underwater camera rental (from our son who is going to grow up to be an amazing businessman)  We rented his camera for $1/day (funny).  But, we were able to get some underwater shots.



 This is Eddie Murphy's Island.  Yes, I said ISLAND!  Unbelievable!
 This is Micheal Jordan's house!  


Such a beautiful place.  Now two days at sea and then home!

No comments: