"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Bible makeover

My bible is off to get a makeover. It is completely falling apart. I nearly lost the whole book of Acts last year and glued it back in. Now, the whole cover is completely separated from the pages. I have had this bible for 14 years. Joel gave it to me for valentine's day after we were engaged and it had my new last name engraved on the front and the sweetest letter on the inside. This bible is full of highlights and notes and prayers and all my bsf lecture notes written in the margins. There is no way a new bible is an option. It means too much to me. So, I sent it off to be rebound and recovered. I cannot wait to get it back. We have hundreds of bibles around our house, but it is not the same. Come back soon!!!





No comments: