"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Sunday, May 12, 2013

How He Loves Us

Honestly, the wait has been hard lately. It just has. It is just part of the journey. God is molding, shaping and pruning me. It can be painful at times. As believers, we are not promised an easier life. But, we are promised his grace, mercy and comfort during these times.

On Thursday, my birthday, I went running early in the morning. I always go the same way. But, this time, I turned the corner and smelled the sweetest smell and then I saw this huge field of wildflowers. I had just run this route two days before and these flowers were not there. I know it sounds crazy, but they were there for me. On my birthday. I needed this. It was a reminder that I have not been forgotten and that he loves me.



No comments: