"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Peace

It is so nice to just be at peace right now.  It feels great to breathe without worry or anxiety.  I have just finally let it all go!  Why not sooner?  I am a work in progress.  God is working on me constantly.  I know the next couple months are going to fly by.  I am going to be having fun just enjoying my boys.  I am preparing for a 10k in September and then start pushing hard to train for the 1/2 marathon in December.  We are hopefully going to start on construction for Annie's room soon.  We have found a closet solution for us, so we need to get that in the works.  I have just signed up to go to the Empowered to Connect Conference in September which I am so completely pumped about.  I am going with Carrie.  I have been wanting to attend this conference before Annie came home and I am going to get to go.  Plus, I get to spend a fun weekend with one of my favorite people.  We are going to be having our homestudy updated (AGAIN!) next month.  I have plans to visit my friend, Hillary, in Austin in July. Joel is going on a mission trip in July....We just have so much going on.  Swimming lessons, VBS, SMAK, trips to the zoo, trips to the museum, movie theaters....We have so many things we are looking forward to and I am just feeling GREAT!  I pray in a BIG way that I stay in this place.  I just need to constantly be letting it all go.

The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing.
He makes me lie down in green pastures,
He leads me beside still waters,
He refreshes my soul.
He guides me along the right paths for his name's sake.
Psalms 23: 1-3



No comments: