"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

BACKBLOGGED

So backblogged,obviously...with Joel gone.  I just was keeping my head afloat.  But, I want to write down something Elliot said today.

(In a very irritated tone)

"Why does Annie NEVER call us?"

Sweet boy.  I love how his heart is ready for her to come home too.  He spends a little time in her room everyday investigating all of her things. My parents got her a little people princess castle for Christmas last year and he looks at that box everyday.  He has the whole castle memorized from the picture on the box.    He said that he cannot wait to show her this castle and asks me constantly when she will come home to play with it.  Soon....soon.

2 comments:

Lainey-Paney said...

Bless his heart...trying to make sense of it all. What a sweet boy...

Ang Gamble said...

So so precious! Love him!