"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Summertime Grocery Shopping

One of the joys of summer is taking all three boys grocery shopping.  Ha!  It does not create huge anxiety in me and make me a crazy lady in the store.  Double HA!  It is hard for me to maintain any level of sanity in the grocery store.  I've got one that wants to ride in the cart, one that wants to ride on the side of the cart, one that wants to push the cart but run with it really fast and run over feet.  Oh, the joy!  But, today, I just had two.  And, Aldi is right next to our favorite summer stop.  The QT.  $0.89 slushies  ALL SUMMER LONG.  So, I bribed them.  Oh, yes I DID!  And, it was lovely!  Happy boys, happy momma!  Nothing like a healthy treat of a giant slushie and a GIANT bag of Cheetos!  That's how we roll.


No comments: