"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

My Mom

I was having a bad mom day the other day, but the day had a quick turn around when I read the paper entitled "My Mom".  Sometimes you just need a little affirmation that you are getting it right.

My Mom


   The things I like about my mom are that she is a nice, caring, and wonderful person. I also like that she is fun, a good cook, a person who takes me to awesome places. She is cool, and usually cheers me up.

  A good memory with my mom was when I wanted to make biscuits and we printed off a recipe and she helped me make some really good biscuits. We ate them for dinner with some bacon, pancakes, and waffles.

  Another good memory was when we went to Braums with just me and not my brothers and I got double dipped cone. My two flavors were lemon and lime with strawberry syrup. She only got one flavor.  She got peppermint ice cream. 

2 comments:

Lainey-Paney said...

Awwwww.
That's so sweet.
Yes, we moms need that affirmation.

Anonymous said...

So who wrote that? Clayton or Oliver?