"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Thankful for Her

A woman in my BSF group today said, "Instead of praying for God to bring your daughter home, why don't you pray to God thanking him for your daughter?  He has already given her to you, he has already appointed this for you.  He already knows the time.  He will bring her home. So, spend time thanking Him for her."  This completely blew me away.  How many times have I gone to the Lord asking Him to bring her home, but in the back of my mind not believing it will happen.  Too many to count.  But, if I fully believe that He will do it in His own timing and he has called us to this little girl, then I should just sit at his feet and thank Him for this little girl that he will be bringing into our home and pray for him to prepare my heart for what he has in store.  

Your will be done.
Your timing.
I am so thankful for her.

No comments: