"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Cousins and Santa

I love how Gigi (my mother-in-law) loves tradition and has instilled so many fun memories into her children and is also making them with her grandchildren.  I don't brag on this woman enough.  She is amazing, loves the Lord and loves her family more than anything in the world.  She would do ANYTHING for us!  ANYTHING.  She is giving and she is full of grace.  I am so blessed to have her as my mother-in-law and the grandmother for my children.  Not many can say this.  
Anyways....every year we do a Cousins photo with Santa.  Same Santa, just more kids added in.  The Santa photo is really blurry, but this is the first year that not one kid shed a tear.  It was perfect.  We had a fun, loud lunch with all 10 cousins.

No comments: