"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Friday, November 29, 2013

Trimming the Tree

The tradition continues.  The day after Thanksgiving is our big decorating party.  The boys will not let me forget this day as they have been reminding me for two weeks about the party.  We always did this as a family when I was growing up and the tradition continues with us.  The boys were so into it this year.  I hardly had to lift a finger.  The boys really wanted to set up my Christmas Village, so I let them.  

 Joel was busy trying to fix the lights on our fairly new tree.  
 We always have a shirtless boy.   He was pants-less too, but I asked him to at least put pants on for pictures.  Els was the same way, but he let me put jammies on him!




 I love how Elliot showed us every single ornament before he hung it.  "Look at this one"  "This one is my favorite" "Oh, this one is so pretty".  I love Christmas through their eyes.
 Our traditional feast of junk food!  The BEST!


 We even had a shirtless Santa.  Strangely, I could not find our traditional lime sherbert for our punch, so we had orange.

We are already for Christmas now!  The boys did such an amazing job decorating the house.  Hopefully, they will be all gung ho when it is time to take it down!

No comments: