"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Morning


MERRY CHRISTMAS!! The boys slept until almost 7!  A Christmas Miracle!  I have never felt so rested on a Christmas day.
 Clayton and Oliver's first gift was together, so they had a fun scavenger hunt to find their gift.  They got Disney Infinity.  We always have at least one shirtless child!
 And Elliot got the hot wheels track that he has been asking for since August!




 My FAVORITE part of Christmas day was when Elliot stood up before we had opened gifts and said, "Can we pray before we open our gifts?"  and he said the sweetest little prayer over our gifts.  This moment tops all the gifts and food and well, everything.





 My favorite thing is our house over the Christmas season is our advent calendar.  The boys put an ornament on the tree everyday until Christmas day and then Jesus goes at the top of the tree.  My grandmother "Momma Pat" made this for us and it will always be a special part of this season.  

 Joel testing out his new lenses for his phone.  Kind of wish I had them for myself!!  Ha!
 Is Clayton following in my footsteps?  Joel was not really excited about Clayton opening up this gift!!!  Next year maybe he will want to participate in the gift buying!

No comments: