"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Connect Group Christmas

We hosted a potluck Ugly Christmas Sweater party last week for our Connect Group (bible study) and we had a blast.  We love this group of people so dearly. 



 The kids decorated Ninjabread cookies (a great find at Aldi)


 We also had a white elephant gift exchange.  I think Stephanie gets the ugliest Christmas shirt and hair bow prize.  
 My gifts got stolen the most.  I started out with this wonderful gem!  Then I got a John the Baptist bobble head and then ended up with Joel's old football helmet.



 This was the greatest gift of the night!  It is a "Wrecking Ball" ornament.  OMG!  HILARIOUS!  Ashlee Greene is the best white elephant giver EVER!

 Joel ended up with the Giant rice krispies treat and we all devoured it over a course of two days!  Doesn't he look fab in shoulder pads?
I love all of these sweet friends God has blessed us with!

No comments: