"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Saturday, January 4, 2014

2013 in review


January
We got to go on a 7 day cruise.  Just us. No kids.  We had a blast.
February
This boy turned 7!  Unbelievable.
 March
Clayton turned 10 and got to go zip lining in Austin.
April
We planted our first garden.  
May
I ran my first 5k
June
Oliver lost his first teeth and Elliot turned 4

July
We have cucumbers growing like crazy.  I made ten jars of pickles.
August
We took a mini vacay to fossil rim and to the drive-in theather.
Clayton started 5th grade and Oliver started 2nd grade.
September
Elliot started soccer, the boys started football and Oliver was baptized.
October
The state Fair
November
My first 1/2 marathon!  
December
Our family.  The best part of the year was living it with these AMAZING guys!

Looking forward to what 2014 has for us!

No comments: