"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Thursday, February 6, 2014

MORE SNOW

This weather is completely obnoxious!  This is TEXAS! The snow is pretty and all, but it is cold and driving in it is a mess.  We like to get out and go places.  As we were getting ready to head to the gym, snow started coming down pretty hard.  We weren't far from home, so I figured, no big deal.  I have driven in worse conditions all the way downtown to get to work.  After my run, we headed home and my normal path was closed down due to an accident.  I headed the long way home, and smacked right into the back of a guy's truck.  My breaks just locked up and I just slid.   I got out of the car, left it running (stupid mistake), was turned around giving my insurance info, and then I see my little guy walking around the car...and he had LOCKED the doors.  And it's snowing, and really cold, and I am sweaty, and my coat is in the car, and we have no spare key.  Thankfully, I hit the nicest guy in town and he let me sit in the car until Joel arrived.  

 Then my AWESOME husband opens my car door using a crow bar, a fly swatter and a broom....I don't know.
In the meantime, Oliver is having fun in the snow at school!!  

 I am ready for Winter to be OVER!! 

No comments: