"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Thursday, February 13, 2014

The Many Things I Love about Elliot

      The Tiny Freckles that are sprinkled across his tiny nose.
He is super competitive.  He does not like to lose and he thinks he is just as big as his big brothers.
 His voice.  If you have never heard him talk, you must.
 His laugh.  The best belly laugh you will ever hear.
 His love of junk food.  It's in the genes.
He is a helper. He wants to help me cook.  He is my sidekick.
He keeps his brothers in-line. "Ah-ver, you got tee-tee on the floor, clean it up". "Clayton, you are supposed to be doing your homework." "You have gone over your time on the xbox".  I guess it could also be known as bossy, but I love it.  We sometimes call him "Boss Hog".
He loves books and loves me to read to him.
He is one of a kind!


No comments: