"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Happy 11th!

Clayton just keeps getting bigger and older.  Every year it hits me hardest with my firstborn.  I cannot believe 11 years have flown by since I became a mommy.  What once stood a tiny little boy, is now a growing young man.  He is going on his first mission trip to Peru this summer and I am thrilled for this opportunity for him.  It will change his life.  He got to go to his first youth event at church on his birthday.  Crazy....part of the youth.  We had a fun day celebrating him and he said it was the best birthday ever!  He got Firehouse subs for lunch (his favorite).  He got to go to Jumpstreet with the youth.  He got a lemon cake (another favorite), a new 26" mountain bike with gears, and Babe's!  Happy 11th big boy!  





No comments: