"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Praying and Believing

Everyday, I wake up and I pray "Today, Lord, let it be today. Move mountains TODAY."  It is written in my journal every.single.day.  And I fully believe it will happen today until it is bedtime and then I do it all over again.  I know God can and will do it.  I have recently been praying for encouragers to push me along in this LONG journey and God has done that for me.  I have women that are speaking truth into me and believing along with me that this is going to happen today and they believe along with me that God is going to move this mountain.  And at every step, they are cheering along side of me.  Learning to surrender and just believe has been a huge work in me.  I am at a point where I am just watching God work and enjoying the journey He has me on.  Our girl is coming soon. I have no doubt.

No comments: