"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Passover

We started a new tradition this year.  We ate a "traditional" (as traditional as we could make it) Passover meal the night before Jesus would've been arrested and crucified.  This is probably what Jesus would've been eating at the Last Supper with his disciples.  Ann Voskamp has all the information on her blog on how to Celebrate a Christian Passover.   I actually made unleavened bread (better than I make leavened bread!).  We did not have lamb for dinner because I just can't go there.  We had chicken instead.  This Easter has really been so powerful to me this year.  I am so completely overwhelmed at what Jesus did for me on the cross.  I have found myself in tears over and over again this week.  Thank you for the cross.



No comments: