Saturday, June 28, 2014
What have we been up to...
1. Sleeping Late (my favorite)
2. Swimming (Lots of swimming)
3. Elliot swimming lessons
4. Clayton to California (Disneyland, Knott's Berry Farm, Universal)
5. Clayton Church Camp
6. I was one of the church camp speakers.
7. Clayton and Oliver to Camp Gigi
8. Not menu planning. Eating lots of sandwiches.
9. Staying up late. Watching movies together.
10.Oliver to SMAK (Summer Musical Activities for Kids)
We have fit a whole summer's worth of activities into one Month. July is just as busy. Today is the first day I have had all three kids in one place this entire month. We have already made so many memories!
Posted by Erica at 1:42 PM