"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Saturday, June 28, 2014

June

June is coming to a close and I don't have much to show for it.  We have been busy just enjoying the summer.
What have we been up to...
1. Sleeping Late (my favorite)
2. Swimming (Lots of swimming)
3. Elliot swimming lessons
4. Clayton to California (Disneyland, Knott's Berry Farm, Universal)
5. Clayton Church Camp
6. I was one of the church camp speakers.
7. Clayton and Oliver to Camp Gigi
8. Not menu planning.  Eating lots of sandwiches.
9. Staying up late. Watching movies together.
10.Oliver to SMAK (Summer Musical Activities for Kids)
We have fit a whole summer's worth of activities into one Month.  July is just as busy.  Today is the first day I have had all three kids in one place this entire month.  We have already made so many memories!

1 comment:

Jose Medina said...

Hi Erica!! I saw your comment on my blog & thought I'd hop over to see how the Halpins are doing. Oh I pray that July is THE month that you meet your Annie! Glad to see that all else is well...your family is beautiful.
We are doing well. Our newest Medina, Leona, came with some medical issues that required surgery. She is bouncing back wonderfully & we are busy finding our new "normal". Keep writing &I'll keep praying for you my friend. - Kate Medina