"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Annie Update

Things are moving along really quickly in our process at this point.  There are so many things that have to happen in order to get a court date and most of the time, it takes months and months to get the process complete.  God has shown us such mercy and blessed us incredibly and we flew through the process in 47 days.  We are again in Awe of our God and his incredible power.  Court is closed for the rainy season and will re-open in 39 days.  39 DAYS!  As soon as they open, we are praying for a court date shortly after to bring our baby girl home.  I am confident that God can do this.  He has already moved mightily on our behalf.  At referral, I was praying that she would be home before her first birthday (next Feb).  Then when we submitted to PAIR, I started praying that she would be home before Christmas.  But now, as quickly as things are moving, I am praying she is home before Thanksgiving.  In the meantime, we have gotten some amazing pictures and video of her from people on mission trips and families traveling to see their kids.  It has been such a gift.  I look at them all day every day.  I cannot wait to hold her in our arms.  She is beautiful and I cannot wait to share her picture for everyone to see!  She has already stolen our hearts.  Keep praying for our girl.  She needs prayers for health and that we can get her home soon!

1 comment:

Lainey-Paney said...

Oh, so very exciting!

I know that we don't see each other or talk except here on the computer---but I want you guys to know that I am definitely praying for you guys, and praying for Little Miss Annie!

:)