"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Thursday, August 28, 2014

First Day of School 2014-2105

 First Day of School.  Summer went by so fast!   We made so many memories and had so much fun!  The boys are excited for school to start and we look forward to a great year ahead.


My baby boy started kindergarten.  This was so hard for me.  He was so excited and could not wait to start school.  I think I cried for about two hours and then I picked up the pieces and headed to lunch with the hubs and to the newly opened Home Goods Store to look around.  In the peace and quiet.  No whining, or hiding in the racks.  Just me and a friend walking each and every aisle. 







I was so excited to see the bus come and watch my baby boy run off the bus with a huge smile and stories from his day.  The silence is hard and I know I am going to miss having these guys home all day, but four days in, I think I can get used to this!!!  The silence won't be for long.  I will have sweet Annie home soon.

 Happy first day!

No comments: