"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

The Beach

We LOVE the beach.  Nothing to do all day but relax.  We have not been on a vacation in several years and it was way overdue.  I have 7 million photos to download and edit, but I have a few that I love.  Sadly, a family photo did not happen this year.  The wind was strong and my hair was sticking straight up in every photo.  The Halpins do better with unplanned photo ops.  That's just how we roll.  We spent the week in Destin, Florida and we had a blast.  Elliot loved to boogie board all day long.  Oliver loved digging in the sand all day long and Clayton, it depended on the moment.  I read a few books.  Jumped the waves with the boys, played some football.  Spent some evenings hunting crabs and Oliver spent the days diving for crabs.We spent the days with the Creasy Fam and soaked in a ton of sun.  Running on the beach was on my bucket list, so I had a chance to do that too.  It was VERY difficult.  Overall, we had the best time.  I loved making some new memories








No comments: