"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Annie Updates

Our sweet baby girl is getting so big. She is 7 months old now and she is growing like a weed. We were so blessed to have gotten video and pictures from a group that went on a mission trip with our agency. I have watched it over and over and over again. Plus, we got new pictures this past week and OH.MY.WORD. She is the cutest little baby girl I have ever laid my eyes on. She's sitting up now and it sounds like she might be a diva. She likes special attention!! No problem there! I cannot wait to pick her up and hold her in my arms. We are hoping to hear about a court date after they re-open on October 6th. 3 more weeks!!!! Time is flying by. I haven't even had a chance to work on her room. It has been good for me to be so busy that I don't have time to focus on how much I miss her. She will be home with us so very soon! Joel and my parents just went and got all of their shots for travel and we are getting so close to our fundraising goal. God has been so good to us and blessed us beyond measure.

1 comment:

Brandie said...

So excited for the Halpin's!!