"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas Day

This is where my photography goes down hill.  I forgot to take pictures of the day and forgot to take them the rest of our Christmas celebrating.  Oh, well.  We have the memories.  Christmas was strange this year because part of the Halpin family was sick still and so we had to reschedule Christmas with Gigi and Grandpa until Sunday.  It was so sad.  But, we had the whole day to just relax and just hang out together.  We actually slept in.  I got up early to make homemade cinnamon rolls.  They were AMAZING, but next year I might just stick with pillsbury.  Really, that's it.  That's our day.  Lots of lego building and hot wheel track building and video game playing.   On Sunday, we went over to Gigi and Grandpa's house and had a wonderful celebration with them.






No comments: