"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Friday, November 21, 2014

Austin or bust

We got bad news that our letter that was submitted to court was negative.  We had to update another piece of paper.  I was heartbroken to say the least.  But, what do you do?  You just pick up the pieces and keep moving forward.  The document had to be notarized and then certified and the quickest way to do that is drive to Austin.  So, I had a fun day with my hubs to and from Austin.  I am so thankful that he is a rock.  He always sees a glass half full.  He easily picks up the pieces and moves on.  If it weren't for him, I would still be on the ground.  We seriously just drove there, got the paper certified, walked to the post office and mailed it, had lunch, drove home.  Here's to moving forward!!!

No comments: