"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Eoce

Our church does an Eve Of Christmas Eve service and it is one of the highlights of the Christmas Season.  I LOVE it.  Our worship leader, Joey, works so hard on planning this every year and I knew it would not disappoint.  But, after a fun day at Six Flags and dinner at Sweet Tomato on the 22nd, it all went down hill.  FAST!  Oliver got the worst stomach bug of all time.  I have never seen such a sight.  And of course, this always happens when our church has something important going on and Joel CANNOT get sick.  So, I was in it alone.  Clayton came down with it a few hours later. I am so thankful for facetime because my mom let me see the whole service.  And, so thankful that we were all well by Christmas Eve.

No comments: