"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Six Flags

While Joel is away, I have tried to have something fun for us to do everyday.  Since we have Six Flags passes, I thought it would be fun to go one day.  My sister agreed to keep Annie for the day, so off we went.  We had such a fun day.  It was cloudy and cool and it wasn't really crowded.  We got to ride so many rides.  They loved riding all the wet rides, so we spent a lot of our time sopping wet!  Elliot usually likes to stick with the little kid rides, but with only one adult on this trip, he was forced to step it up and ride some big rides.  He was very brave and even rode his first big roller coaster.  It was a fun day with my boys!  And, Annie had a great time with my sister too!





No comments: